Sounds of the Season Volume 1 by Maggie Sansone
Product Number: 95021
Publisher: Mel Bay Pub., Inc.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
This collection presents most of the solos found on Maggie Sansone's recording of the same title. It includes medieval folk carols, English, French and Flemish carols, new variations of traditional favorites, and popular American carols for hammered dulcimer. In notation with chord symbols. The CD contains 7 additional musical selections from the Maggie's Music album Hammered Dulcimer Traditions.
- Deck the Hall / Ding, Dong Merrily on High
- Wexford Carol
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
- Gower Wassail
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel / Masters in This Hall
- Baloo, Lammy
- Joy to the World / Here We Come A-Wassailling
- Christmas Eve is Here* / Fum, Fum, Fum* / Christmas Eve Reel
- Il Est Né / Bring a Torch, Jeannette Isabella
- What Child Is This?
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- Personent Hodie*
- I Saw Three Ships*
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Scotch Mist¹ / Marquis of Huntleigh's Strathspey¹
- Abbots Bromley Horn Dance¹
- Miss Patterson¹ / Johnny's Gone to France¹
- Bridget Cruise¹
- Parson's Farewell¹