The Most Complete Beginning 5-String Banjo Method Available
Banjo Primer Book with CD by Geoff Hohwald is the first true beginners book revealing the secrets of good Scruggs style 5 string banjo technique. Clearly illustrated with over 40 photographs, it includes basic rolls, exciting & easy to play song arrangements, and up the neck breaks. It is easy to understand with step by step instruction making this the perfect book for individual or group instruction.
An audio CD lets you hear all songs at 3 speeds:
– Very slow (for learning)
– Medium tempo (for practicing)
– Full tempo (performance speed)
All Watch & Learn books feature:
– Many photographs and diagrams to illustrate left and right hand technique.
– Music written in both tablature and standard music notation.
– DVD markers & CD markers for easy cross reference .
– Songs are played at 2 speeds on the CD (slow for practicing and up-tempo for performing).
– Additional material that is not on the DVD, but included on the CD.
About The Author
Geoff Hohwald has been playing and teaching the banjo for over 30 years. He has been exposed to and studied all of the great banjo player who have contributed so much to the bluegrass banjo as it is played today. These players include Earl Scruggs, Bill Keith, J.D. Crowe, Sonny Osborne, John Hickman, and Alan Munde, to name a few. Geoff has also written Banjo Songs Book (which contains 96 breaks to 30 popular songs) as well as the Introduction to Banjo video.
Standard cone: 101/2” Special aluminum alloy for maximum tone and volume For use with standard...
101 Sizzling Tips for Excellence on the Violin by Sandy Hunt Product Number: 99784 ISBN: 0971151407 Publisher: Forest...
13 Tango Passions for Mandolin and Guitar by Ely Karasik ; guitar parts edited and arranged...