Scott Cao's STV-017 allows players to experience one of Scott's instruments at a surprisingly affordable price. The STV-017 is a hand carved, hand varnished violin with excellent tone and response for this price range. The outfit includes a good quality oblong featherweight case and a nice Brazilwood bow. The STV-017 is an exceptional value.
*Please Note: This model of Scott Cao regularly has variations in the fittings. Fittings (pegs, chinrest, end pin) may be Ebony or Indian Rosewood. Both will be of good quality. Additionally, tailpiece may be wood (matching violin fittings) with added fine tuners, or a black fine tuner tailpiece.
* 4/4 size comes with an oblong featherweight case. Fractional sizes may come with an oblong case or shaped wooden hardshell case.
- Quality Chinese Spruce
- Well Flamed Chinese Maple
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- "Indian Ebony" or "Indian Rosewood" Fittings - Sorry, no choice.
- Perlon Strings
- Includes an oblong case (4/4 size)
- Brazilwood bow (real horsehair)
- 4 Fine Tuners
- Fully setup in our shop
- Rosin Included
- Made in Scott Cao's Guangzhou China Factory
- Sizes: 4/4, 7/8, 3/4, 1/2, 3/8, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16, 1/32